Senior Consultant Advisory - Randstad
About our client
Commissioned by Cohnreznick we are exclusively looking for a senior consultant advisory.
CohnReznick Netherlands B.V. helps growth-oriented European organisations in the real estate, private equity, and life sciences sectors implement solutions to optimise profitability, drive growth, manage risk, and improve operations. Services include business and financial transformation, information management, process improvement, real estate advisory, system selection and implementation, and cybersecurity. CohnReznick Netherlands B.V. is a subsidiary of CohnReznick LLP. CohnReznick Netherlands BV is located in The Hague, The Netherlands. The client basis is located in Europe, with a special focus on the UK, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg.
At CohnReznick people are talented, intellectually curious and driven to make a difference for their clients, community and the firm. It is an organization bound together by a passion for excellence, respect for others, flexibility, integrity and developing their selves and others. The Advisory practice in Europe is the ideal playing field for professionals that want to benefit from the energy and agility of a start-up organization, while at the same time having the stability and safeguard of one of the largest professional services organizations in the US.We are looking for strong individuals that are seeking the next big step in their career and want to be part of our fast growing Advisory Practice.
About the role
If you have a background in Finance and/or Operations within a pan-European Real Estate organization this might be the perfect role for you!
In this role you need an understanding of the complexities of each regions local accounting and operating practices, tax structures, entity hierarchy structures and how they need to be combined to produce efficient business processes and can be supported by a technology platform. You will work side by side with client teams to identify and implement effective solutions that optimize profitability and growth, improve workflow and performance, or manage risk and compliance. You will add value for their clients with constructive advice on real estate and different financial processes, and you will give an understanding what is required to make-the-difference in their specific industry.
Because last year, CohnReznick Advisory has expanded its operations to Europe you will have the opportunity to travel within Europe for challenging projects.
We are looking for a highly dedicated professional who is a team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries and who fits the following descriptions:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Accounting, Finance, or Economics, or equivalent professional knowledge and/or work experience. Master’s degree preferred;
- 5-7 years of relevant experience;
- Fluent in English and preferred second language (Dutch, French, and/or German);
- Proven track record in Project Management;
- Experience with (pan-European) implementation of real estate ERP software is highly preferred;*Expertise in real estate business process and technology including familiarity with major industry software packages (Yardi Voyager, MRI, Horizon, Argus etc.);
- Strong team leadership skills and ability to guide clients through process optimization and system configuration sessions;
- Strong Communication skills;
- Strong change management skills;
- Excellent skills in Accounting and Finance;
- Ability to work virtually, with travel up to 75%.
Besides a good salary with good secondary benefits CohnReznick offers:
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US;
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything they do;
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference;
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which the live and work;
- Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources;
- A flexible work environment with competitive benefits;
Are you interested in the vacancy of Senior Consultant Advisory? Please apply for this job below. If you have any questions you can contact me any time.