Business Analyst Real Estate - Amsterdam
About the organisation
As a Business Analyst Real Estate at CBRE Global Investors, one of the world’s largest real estate investment management firms with $86.5 billion in assets under management. You will be part of the Global Digital & Technology department. Their primary focus is to be an indispensable partner to the business, who delivers solutions to help the business achieve their 4P’s. Through technology and related business solutions they enable superior investment decisions for their internal clients, driving exceptional business performance. The Tech team strives to ensure stability of the systems and continuously look for innovative ways to grow and adapt to changing business needs.
About the position
As a Business Analyst Real Estate you will be responsible for maintaining, updating and creating asset and portfolio level models. Anaplan is used as the primary tool but other development activities to support our business are also part of the job. You are responsible for liaising between internal stakeholders, external service providers and software suppliers as well as understanding business requirements, and translating these requirements into process and system implications. This includes a good understanding of requirements for the real estate investment management industry including commercial and financial reporting processes and the applications that are part of the IT Operating Platform.
The tasks of the Business Analyst Real Estate are to:
- Analyze business and user needs, documenting requirements;
- Participate in programmes / projects;
- Implement model enhancements or new models and tests end-user processes;
- Create/deliver correspondence, presentations, and other materials where applicable;
- Responds to business inquiries involving the models and related process questions;
- Develops customized queries and reports using complex table matrices;
- Interact with clients, internal and external, acting as a liaison between business and technology areas;
- Work on complex model problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
On behalf of CBRE Global Investors we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced candidate that meets the following profile:
- At minimum higher education in Accounting, Finance, Business or Real Estate;
- Real Estate or Investment Management experience (i.e. not operational finance);
- Experience doing financial analytics/modeling;
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to translate from model-building in Excel to multi-dimensional technologies;
- Understanding of data migration, integration and mapping;
- > 1 years of business consulting/implementation experience;
- Willingness to travel.
CBRE Global Investors offers excellent terms of employment. Tehy are located in a high-end workplace at Schiphol WTC.
If you are interested in the role of Business Analyst Real Estate please sent me your resume. For questions you can contact me any time.