(Sr.) Manager - Noord-Holland
Be a part of challenging projects in regulatory change regarding data
Our client is a consultancy firm specialized in Regulatory Change. Their Consultants support and assist in understanding, structuring and implementing (new) laws and regulations, which, due to their inherent complexity, effect all aspects of the organization. Our client is a fast growing company with an open culture where everyone can be themselves, where there is room for relaxation and fun and where work and private life are in balance. Because of this rapid growth, our client is looking for a new colleague to join this team and to work on interesting and high level projects.
As a Manager Consultant you will become a member of a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of experienced consultants. You will get to work directly with executive teams and the board of directors of your clients. If you love strategy, change management and the financial industry then working here will be the perfect next step for you!
As a Manager Consultant you will work on challenging projects with focus areas as data governance, master data management, data analytics, data quality management and data migration in the financial industry. In teams or individually you will be a solid sparring partner to clients’ executive teams and the board of directors regarding data challenges both from a technical as well as a business perspective. You will design fit for purpose solutions, set up an action plan and deliver and implement solutions.
Some of your other responsibilities as a Manager Consultant are:
- Collaboratively work on your client’s most important data management systems, by executing transformational programs, working on projects/initiatives that are of essential importance to them;
- Manage small teams of 3 to 5 people;
- Identify regulations, asses requirements and determine the business impact;
- Have an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition, with sustainable solutions;
- Monitor and prove compliance with the use of high service delivery life cycles (SDLC).
- Graduated with a Master’s degree;
- You have at least 10 years of relevant work experience. Experience within consultancy is a must have;
- You have financial industry experience and experience within large financial institutions;
- You have experience with DataWarehouse;
- You are able to advice C-level clients;
- You are ambitious, entrepreneurial and commercial;
- You are driven by results and are able to adapt in rapidly changing environments;
- You have strong analytical and communication skills.
Besides excellent primary and secondary conditions of employment you will experience a steep learning curve and make a huge impact on your consulting career, clients and business. The secondary conditions mainly include:
- Variable bonus;
- Profit share;
- mobility allowance;
- laptop and phone allowance.
If you are interested in this opportunity or if you have any questions you can contact me at any time.
Leonie van der Molen +31 (0)634967829
Vanwege covid-19 kunnen de procedures langer lopen dan gewoonlijk. Wij doen ons best om jou voor en tijdens de procedure zo goed mogelijk op de hoogte te stellen van alle vervolgstappen.