Projectmanager - Noord-Holland
Working as a Projectmanager in a company that believes in the power of visual storytelling and technology that amazes your senses!
At Purple, they’re not the standard marketing or design agency. They’re on a mission to create attention grabbing moments. They believe in the power of visual storytelling and technology that amazes your senses. They deliver creative solutions that solve their customer’s problems.
Purple works for an international customer base, ranging from Microsoft to Pepsico and Under Armour. They always take full responsibility for the projects they do – from ideation to final delivery. Their projects range from app development to building (digital) customer experience centers.
In a growing company organized the way they are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is more like a partnership. We spend a lot of our time working. And we all expect something different from work. Think about what you want, need or desire from your future workplace. Purple want tomake sure there’s a match from both sides.
As a project manager within Purple you have a major role in the entire process of a project. Your job is to quickly understand and solve problems as they arise. This starts during the phase of concepting and up to the final implementation of a project. You’ll work closely with all Purple disciplines, while being in touch with clients and overseeing external suppliers. You’ll do everything you can to help the team work towards the common goal. You organize meetings, ensure that all stakeholders are involved, ensure communication to the customer and translates the feedback from the customer to the right people within the organization. You establish great work relations and ensure people are aligned and engaged. And, as a PM, you offer the much needed clarity and structure.
For Purple, project management is about understanding and enjoying how you can get a group of people across the finish line. And of course you’ll be the one to keep track of the timelines and budget. Travelling (once the world returns to normal) and working in multiple time zones is part of the job.
- University (of applied science) degree;
- 3+ Years relevant experience within projectmanagement, preferably in a tech environment;
- You have affinity with technology;
- Great planning and organization skills – you know how to get from A to B (in an efficient way);
- You are result-oriented – you always deliver, keep the goal in mind and don’t wait for others to tell you what to do;
- You have organizational sensitivity – you sense how a client is ‘’in the game’’ and know how respond to it;
- You have problem-solving skills – you don’t have to come up with the solution yourself, but you have the skills to enable other people in the project to give and shape the solution;
- Persuasion – this is an important skill for this function. You can move people to action and can convince people why a certain choice is the best choice to be taken;
- Full-time available; 40hrs work week;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (Dutch is a big plus but not required).
Working as Projectmanager within Purple means working in an crucial role in an ambitious, purpose-driven company, where you get a chance to work on stuff that matters; on high impact projects where good PM work is vital. Besides that, they offer:
- A competitive salary, profit sharing, and potential dividends;
- Great secondary employment conditions;
- The freedom to decide when, where and how you work;
- A chance to work with international clients.
Take a look at the Purple Clubhouse here.
If you are interested in the vacancy, you can send me your CV. I look forward to your CV and if you have any questions, you can contact me by mail, WhatsApp or phone!