Project Management Officer (PMO)
A great challenge in Europe’s largest future owner of last mile logistics and industrial real estate!
Our client is a pan-European specialist investor and asset manager of light industrial real estate. The company is a new label from an (existing) large real estate company and made through a joint venture between this parent company and another big real estate company. Our client has grown rapidly since its initial investment in 2017.
The company is currently in a start-up phase but is set to become Europe’s largest owner of last mile logistics and industrial real estate with over 100 staff and excisting assets in five major European economies. Currently it owns over 200 assets in the UK, Germany, Benelux, France and Scandinavia. The assets are predominantly located in infill locations with most assets sized between 1000-5000 sqm and the portfolio is expected to go through exponential growth, 1,5x its size by 2020. Customers of our client include a broad range of e-commerce retailers, 3PLs and manufacturing companies.
When you are interested in the function, we tell you a lot more about the organisation!
As Project Management Officer (PMO) you will report to the CIO. The primary responsibility of this position is to run the PMO function delivering all technology enabled project initiatives for the company. The PMO also owns the deployment of the Chef Collaboration Framework: a structured collaboration framework used for solutions deployment and IT project governance. This position works across a wide variety of functional areas and teams including IT, departmental functional leads, IT advisors, consultants, vendors and other third parties to ensure successful tracking, reporting and execution of significant technology initiatives. One of your responsibilities will be Management and Quality Assurance, other resposibilies are:
– IT Roadmap Execution, through coaching and hands-on execution of IT Demand through Flex’s CHEF Collaboration Framework:
- Ensure that all technology projects and products have named Stakeholders and Product Owners;
- Directly own critical technology projects from Strategy through Monitor.
– Project Management:
- Ensure all critical projects have project plans, risk/issue logs and escalation processes;
- Align multiple teams across the company and ensure appropriate engagement;
- Provide daily and weekly project reporting.
- Relevant Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree;
- At least 5 years experience with project management or information technology deployments, migrations and integrations;
- At least 3 years Business Analyst and business modelling experience;
- Experience with various solution development frameworks;
- Project Management experience with PMI/PRINCE 2 certifications;
- Experience in strategic planning and execution;
- Strong writing, presentation and documentation skills.
Our client is a fast groing and very succesvol organisation. Not only the organisation is growing, but you as well will have numerous possibilities to grow and develop yourself at the company.
- A competitive salary
- A company-provided laptop and phone
If you are interested in the vacancy, I look forward to your response. Of course you can always contact me for questions.