Manager Risk & Data - Noord-Holland
Working as a Manager Risk & Data in a consultancy firm specialized in Regulatory Change!
Our client is a consultancy firm specialized in Regulatory Change. Their Consultants support and assist in understanding, structuring and implementing (new) laws and regulations, which, due to their inherent complexity, effect all aspects of the organization. Their clients are executive teams and the board of directors. If you love strategy, change management and the financial industry: consulting at this company will be the perfect next step for you!
As a Manager Risk & Data at this company you’ll be part of a team of 18 consultants. You’ll work in teams on different consulting projects in the financial industry.
What you’ll do:
- Make an impact, be influential, and deliver a distinct value proposition with sustainable solutions;
- Be a trusted manager and change consultant to clients and colleagues;
- Set the strategy and roadmap to design fit for purpose solutions, set up an action plan, deliver and implement the solutions;
- Identify regulations, assess requirements and determine the business impact for clients;
- Coach and guide (junior) consultants;
- Contribute to the growth of ACE;
- Spot new business opportunities and introduce ACE to new clients.
- Graduated with a Master’s degree or similar education;
- You have at least 8 years of experience in the financial services industry ;
- At least 5 years of experience in transformation initiatives within Data and Risk in, preferably, the regulatory change space;
- Experience in client delivery leadership roles – experience of leading initiatives or engagements with clients;
- Experience with business case development, creating roadmaps and some initial exposure to strategic planning;
- Excellent communication skills in English as well as Dutch, both oral as written;
- You can perform under pressure;
- You are analytical, driven by results and able to adapt in rapidly changing environments;
- You are ambitious, entrepreneurial and commercial.
Working at this company means working in a dynamic, ambitious, fun and result driven team of senior consultants. The company has a diverse and inclusive working environment; they respect each other, value everyone’s strengths and ensure a good work life balance. Besides, they offer great primary- and secondary benefits as, among other:
- Profit sharing scheme;
- Excellent pension scheme;
- A mobility scheme where you decide yourself how to spend it;
- 28 paid holidays;
- On-the-job training aiming to maximize your professional growth through coaching and courses tailored to you.
Interested in this vacany? Send me your resume via the button below! If you have any questions about the vacany you can contact me by phone, e-mail or Whatsapp.