IT Systems Engineer - Noord-Holland
Ready for the next step in your career?
Our client is an unique B2B insurance company that offers solutions in the field of life and disability insurance. As a subsidiary of Swiss Re, they do business in various European core markets. Their cooperation partners are intermediaries, administrative offices and PPIs. Customers of this client are employers, pension funds, collective foundations and associations.
The core values of this organization are customer focused, driven by ambition, win-win and flexibility. Because their insurance solutions are consistently aligned with customer expectations, their main goal is to achieve the best possible customer satisfaction.
When we get in touch with you, we will tell you more about this interesting client!
In this position you work as an IT Systems Engineer in an international environment that is constantly changing. You’ll become part of a growing organization and therefore also part of a growing IT infrastructure, where you get the opportunity to build on with this.
In your role you provide 1st and 2nd level support to our internal customers. The role covers some deeper technical areas of expertise and is therefore tailor-made for IT fascinated people with a broad and deep range of interests. Besides the support you’ll be busy with improving the internal work processes and procedures. One of the big challenges our client is currently working on, is the transformation from Windows 10 to the cloud. You have the freedom to bring your own ideas regarding this project and many other processes.
As an IT Systems Engineer you work closely with your colleagues abroad. You often speak English with them. Some of the other tasks of the IT Systems Engineer are:
- VMware Operations with V-center;
- Backup management with VEEAM;
- SQL Server Infrastructure;
- Citrix XenDesktop Operations;
- Workplace and user support (Client PC, WLAN Hotspots, Skype);
- Integrating IT Service Management;
- Supporting efficient workflows by phone / on the spot;
- Helping to integrate and maintain Knowledge Mangement Processes.
- You have completed a higher professional education in Informatics or Information Technology;
- You have at least 5 years of work experience at an IT Service Desk;
- You have at least 10 years of work experience in an IT Infrastructure environment with VMWare, Hyper V, Citrix, Citrix XenDesktop and SQL Server Infrastructure Management;
- You have excellent spoken and written command of the Dutch and English language.
As important as the technical expertise, we expect an excellent customer orientation, high reliability, very good communication skills and high flexibility.
Working at our client means working for a growing organization that is constantly on the move. You become part of a unique success story in which there are always opportunities to grow. What they offer you:
- An attractive salary;
- 25 vacation days, 3 company days and 8% vacation pay;
- Travel allowance;
- Possibility to participate in (international) job rotation;
- Compensation for all insurance courses.
Interested in this vacancy? Send me your resume via the button below! If you have any questions about the vacany you can contact me by phone, e-mail or Whatsapp.