ERP/Yardi Manager - Noord-Holland
A great challenge in Europe’s largest future owner of last mile logistics and industrial real estate!
Our client is a pan-European specialist investor and asset manager of light industrial real estate. The company is a new label from an (existing) large real estate company and made through a joint venture between this parent company and another big real estate company. Our client has grown rapidly since its initial investment in 2017.
The company is currently in a start-up phase but is set to become Europe’s largest owner of last mile logistics and industrial real estate with over 100 staff and excisting assets in five major European economies. Currently it owns over 200 assets in the UK, Germany, Benelux, France and Scandinavia. The assets are predominantly located in infill locations with most assets sized between 1000-5000 sqm and the portfolio is expected to go through exponential growth, 1,5x its size by 2020. Customers of our client include a broad range of e-commerce retailers, 3PLs and manufacturing companies.
When you are interested in the function, we tell you a lot more about the organisation!
The ERP/Yardi Manager is responsible for owning and managing the suite of modules within the Yardi ERP and related applications supporting the leasing, accounting and financial operations of the company. The position is required to interpret, use and apply their knowledge and expertise of the Yardi platform to inform technology-driven business improvement activities. The role is expected to leverage the company’s technology deployment and collaboration framework to ensure that the deployment of technology solutions follow a structured approach in close partnership with the business. The role will ensure that overall architecture is maintained in a coherent manner and that appropriate considerations are made for its extensibility, security and quality. The role is expected to provide technology thought leadership addressing complex business needs and facilitating alignment across teams. Other responsibilities are:
- Manage and foster vendor relationships to ensure deliverables are on time and architecture is sound;
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements;
- Define and manage architecture and business models including operating platform models, process flows, requirements and use case models;
- Provide input towards enterprise application integration strategies supporting the ERP and related applications;
- Develop and lead development efforts for projects using the Chef collaboration framework (a combination of Agile/Waterfall and Six Sigma methodologies).
The specific qualifications, experiences and competences of the candidate for the position are as follows:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Real Estate focused ERP configuration and deployments;
- Minimum 4 years hands on direct experience of configuring or deploying real estate solutions using the Yardi ERP of which at least 2 should be as an architect or technical lead role;
- Experience working in projects using structured software engineering methodologies and providing technical leadership;
- Strong skills in understanding complex technical architecture, system interfaces and enterprise application integration concepts;
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
Our client is a fast groing and very succesvol organisation. Not only the organisation is growing, but you as well will have numerous possibilities to grow and develop yourself at the company.
- A competitive salary
- A company-provided laptop and phone
If you are interested in the vacancy, I look forward to your response. Of course you can always contact me for questions.