Delivery Manager - Noord-Holland
Working as a Delivery Manager in an ambitious, fast-growing and purpose-driven company!
At Purple, they’re not the standard marketing or design agency. They’re on a mission to create attention grabbing moments. They believe in the power of visual storytelling and technology that amazes your senses. They deliver creative solutions that solve their customer’s problems.
Purple works for an international customer base, ranging from Microsoft to Pepsico and Under Armour. They always take full responsibility for the projects they do – from ideation to final delivery. Their projects range from app development to building (digital) customer experience centers.
In a growing company organized the way they are, the traditional employer-employee relationship is more like a partnership. We spend a lot of our time working. And we all expect something different from work. Think about what you want, need or desire from your future workplace. Purple want to make sure there’s a match from both sides.
As the Delivery Manager you are the technology lead with a focus on customer succes. Your job is to quickly understand and solve problems as they arise. You’ll do everything you can to help the team work towards the common goal. You establish great work relations and ensure people are aligned and engaged. And you offer the much needed clarity and structure.
Collaboration is key: you’ll work closely with all Purple disciplines, while being in touch with client contacts, and overseeing external suppliers. Travelling (once the world returns to normal) and working in multiple time zones is part of the job. Other responsibilities are:
- Ensuring that technology is applied in the most efficient way;
- Providing a service plan that includes technical needs and products;
- Ensure Support processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- University (of applied science) degree;
- 4+ Years relevant experience;
- Experience with Audio and Video technology;
- Great planning and organization skill – you know how to get from A to B;
- Energetic and lively communicator – you can move people to action;
- High sense of responsibility – you take pride in what you deliver and don’t wait for others to tell you what to do;
- Flexible and accommodating to different time zones;
- Full-time available; 40hrs work week;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (Dutch is a big plus but not required).
Working as Delivery Manager within Purple means working in an crucial role in an ambitious, purpose-driven company, where you get a chance to work on stuff that matters; on high impact projects. Besides that, they offer:
- A competitive salary, profit sharing, and potential dividends;
- Great secondary employment conditions;
- The freedom to decide when, where and how you work;
- A chance to work with international clients.
If you are interested in the vacancy, I look forward to your receive your CV! If you have any questions, you can contact me by mail, WhatsApp or phone.