Business Development Representative - Noord-Holland
Selling Real Estate Software on an international level!
Established in 1984, Yardi has grown dramatically over the last three decades to become the leading provider of high-performance software solutions for the real estate industry. Today, we employ over 7,000 dedicated professionals working in over 40 offices throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Australia. Since its founding, Yardi has set the standard for user-friendly end-to-end ERP software solutions for property, asset and investment management in real estate.
Yardi’s clients include international players such as CBRE Global Investors, Blackstone and Cushman & Wakefield. Schiphol Real Estate, NSI and Vastned also use Yardi solutions. Yardi has won several awards, including spots in the Forbes Top 100 of best private cloud companies. Our culture is characterised by integrity, respect, trust and fun.
Yardi Systems is building a Business Development Team to be part of the Sales Team andto support Account Executives and Sales Managers. We are looking for BusinessDevelopment Representatives based in Amsterdam, Mainz and Paris. Your role will be toidentify, qualify and develop leads by contacting with potential customers and developingrelationships with them. We see this role as a perfect steppingstone to grow into a YardiAccount Executive role and will actively train and support you with a program to develop yourYardi career.
Please find more information about Yardi at www.yardi.com and www.yardi.nl
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing and executingon marketing campaigns and meeting performance goals and quotas. You will use yourcommunication skills to cultivate relationships with prospects and develop them into warmleads which will be handed off to your sales colleagues. Ultimately, you will boost sales andcontribute to our long-term business growth. If you are motivated and results-driven, andenjoy working in a team environment, we would like to meet you!
Working within the European Sales team, this position offers considerable scope to make asignificant contribution for the right individual. Next to that we are offering a program todevelop you into an Account Executive role.You will be reporting to the Senior Director of Sales Europe.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Develop and execute on marketing campaigns for prospective and existing clients inclose cooperation with our marketing teams
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact prospective and current clients through cold calls and as follow-up tomarketing campaigns
- Present and represent our company to potential clients
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients andAccount Executives
- Report to theSenior Directoron (weekly/monthly/quarterly) results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- BSc degree in Business Administration, or relevant field.
- Strong, self-motivated and entrepreneurial personality who is comfortable interactingwith and presenting to people in a B2B-setting.
- Native or near-native speaker in Dutch, German or French and fluent in English isessential, other European language(s) an advantage.
- All our activities are aligned with the needs of our clients. Candidates are expected tobe flexible and willing to travel and may be required to work in excess of theircontracted hours.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls).
- Experience with CRM software.
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts).
In addition to an informal and pleasant workplace, our client offers an excellent benefits package:
- An annual salary of approx. €35K to €45K (based on a 40-hour working week and depending on skills and experience);
- 25 holiday days;
- A pension plan and health insurance (at a discount for the rest of your family);
- Great opportunity for growth and development.
Have we piqued your interest? Feel free to call, text or email me and I look forward to tell you everything you need to know about Yardi and the job!